- Tap the pedal on '3' (3rd beat of the measure) - BOOM KICK starts the measuring
- Tap on '4' - now BOOM KICK knows the tempo and starts making a sound on every quarter note
- "tap on" to stay in sync!
- "Blue" mode for single tapping
- Three editable preset sounds, 7 parameters with 7 values
- 7^7 = 823,543 possible sound combinations
- Switchable phase correction; "34one", "24one" and "one2" mode
- MIDI Clock output with optional MIDI Start and MIDI Stop messages
This is the manual.
BOOM KICK sound editing explained
Ploytec BOOM KICK functions
Purchase BOOM KICK for
EUR 349 174.50 only
We're celebrating 10 years of PL2 until end of June, 2023!
Ploytec BOOM KICK - Automatic Stomp Box - 7^7 sound combinations
Headphone Output (not affected by MUTE) and MIDI Clock Output