- Tap the pedal on '3' (3rd beat of the measure) - BOOM KICK starts the measuring
- Tap on '4' - now BOOM KICK knows the tempo and starts making a sound on every quarter note
- "tap on" to stay in sync!
- "Blue" mode for single tapping
- Three editable preset sounds, 7 parameters with 7 values
- 7^7 = 823,543 possible sound combinations
- Switchable phase correction; "34one", "24one" and "one2" mode
- MIDI Clock output with optional MIDI Start and MIDI Stop messages
This is the manual.
BOOM KICK sound editing explained
Ploytec BOOM KICK functions
Ploytec BOOM KICK - Automatic Stomp Box - 7^7 sound combinations
Headphone Output (not affected by MUTE) and MIDI Clock Output