- Select an arpeggio or drumloop on your sequencer, drumcomputer or workstation
- Listen to the beat of your fellow musicians
- Tap the pedal on '1' (1st beat of the measure) - ONE.2 starts the measuring
- Tap on '2' - now ONE.2 knows the tempo and immediately starts transmitting a MIDI Clock signal: Your equipment is on the beat now.
- If the switch on the back is in downward direction, on the next '1', ONE.2 sends an additional MIDI Start, just in case you want to trigger a sequence or drumloop. Plus you can "tap on" to stay in sync!
This is the manual.
Markus and Tomi (Maryland Studios) explain ONE.2
Purchase ONE.2 for EUR 159 only
360° Image from Images 360